Anything

Just got some over view on those photos on Facebook.
I am not stalker. This is not consider as stalk.
Photos by all those famous person in my school... famous person.
And i found out that he is in those photos.
Although he is not tag in, but he is in.
Fine. Forget what am i saying.
You might be confusing right now..

My angle said that i look sad these few days.
Am i? :/
I don't think so...
Maybe is because i dream a lot.. in school.
And, i look emo (maybe?), then maybe look sad?
IDK.

I actually dislike people keep on complaining that he or she is too short.
If they are short, then what am i? dwarf?
Is like.. you know, sarcastic.
Arg...
Some of the people also say that " I am so old now." when they are just 13 ~ 21 years old.
Especially in front of their parents or people older than them.
I consider this as tidak hormat.
I don't care. :P

I use about 4~5 hours to finish the poster thingy.
But i still failed. It doesn't seems like a poster but a logo.

Me and Shi Qing form a group to participate a competition.
About patriotic. I don't know the details.
But is about using recycle stuffs and things to make anything melambangkan patriotic.
We have lots and lots of idea.
We even drew it out, and search for the informations and pictures.
But i know that it is easy to think but hard to do.
Haiz..
Hope we can success.
(:

Comments

Popular Posts