Last Day?

today was the last day i sitting for the exam!
LOL.
don't laugh.
I'm serious okay?
kay...is the first day...
but seems like last day for me. :D
i was so happy the time pn khor collecting the papers...
i was waiting for so long...
sitting there for 40minutes and doing nothing...-_-
i was so happy today.

but... sad case..
monday i have sejarah+bm1+bm2.... WTH.
not even start to do revision...
i know I'm dying for this exam...
haiz....

but still,
I'm a good girl. :)
i still reading my sejarah...
see?
is just right here.
in front of the computer...
but...
kay,
maybe not really reading it...
just...but i still looking at it, right? xD
so,
Kesimpulannya,
I'm still...
a good girl.
xP

hope the sejarah exam not so hard...
erm...anything else to write?
and ya,
i had injection yesterday...
stupid. who go and set the injection before exam?!
if i sick and fever the next day then how?
cannot sit for exam already larh?!
but... i didn't sick leh... D:

okay larh...
really need study d..
if not die for exam...

lastly,
 ;DDD

^^V

Comments

Popular Posts