Study.

Gosh!!!!
A big crocoach!
Seriously a big one!
ARGGGG!
Whatthehell the crocoach doing on my shirt?! and i didn't even realize that!
T^T
i hate you. :P

back to the topic.
(:
i should be studying right now right?
for my exam.
on wednesday.
and and!
I DIDNT EVEN STARTED TO STUDY! except for sejarah. .___. i think...

haiz....
whatamidoing.
damnit!
i hate being in this class.
so many genious and nerds!
all damn yeng!
i am die-ing.
T.T
i sucks.
seriously.
i am not smart.
AT ALL.
:P
you are smart.
if my 总平均 didnt get 78 and above, then i mati kong kiau. XP
i am not showing off or anything kay? :/

everytime i open the book, my eye lip fell down. Zzz.
Chinese so damn hard. Cant understand it.
but this is the only subject i am good at.
die larhh!

My chinese standard only at form 1,
my english standard only at std 4,
my bm standard only at std 5.
I dead.
DD:

i hate exam, i hate study.

Comments

Popular Posts