#100

One of my favourity:
Looking at leng zai. XD

aiyo. who don't like leng zai wor?
don't tell me you don't like lor. :P
靓仔养眼嘛~
but don't let them know i am looking them then okay.

You are asking me am i looking at you?
Look at yourself at the mirror first.
If you think you are a leng zai, then yes.
I am looking at you.
If you don't think yourself is not a leng zai, then so sorry.
You are the one who perasan and though i am looking at you.
I told you already, i only look at leng zai. XD
Sometimes i also look at leng lui la.
Cause in this world, there are more leng lui than leng zai, due to my observation. ;)

Lol.
But i don't really like to look in the mirror.
Why?
Because there is no any leng lui or leng zai inside mah~


I type in leng zai in google search, so many "leng zai" ... = =
so perasan weih...

Comments

Popular Posts