My Hero

This is an essay that my English teacher gave. I have no idea what to write when I hold a pen. I found out this way to keep me inspire and my imagination. Gosh, I was not to believe that I can't survive without the computer, but now I do! I can only do my work when ten of my fingers are all on the keyboard. Now I found out how important are computer to me. I was about to write this essay with the tittle 'My Hero'. However, I have no idea who should be the hero in my mind. I have not enough point to write even my mum or dad. Like how? Who I am supposed to write now? I don't really have a hero in my mind. Not everyone has a hero, a true hero. I never believe in Superman or Batman or whatever man since I was small. Yeah, I do believe in 'Badman' nowadays. There are many of them. What is a hero, and who will be the hero? Everyone believes that end of the world is coming. If hero exist, why won't he save us? A hero must be omnipotent isn't he? Like how I supposed to continue my essay like this? Oh hero, please whatever MAN you are, even if you are not a man, please help me continue my essay. I need to hand-in the work when school reopens.

'Heroes are simply people that we admire. Everyone has a hero inside them. A hero may not be famous and highly educated. However, he must be extraordinary to us. My hero is ______ because s/he is special to me.'

I have no idea who to fill in the blank and what to continue. Someone, tolong.

I HATE WRITING ESSAY, SERIOUSLY. :P

Comments

Popular Posts