I'll miss you.

Guess what?
My form2 life is going to over.
Thinking of the past back, i didn't have any really important memories in this year.
I had wasted a year.
Isn't it insulting?
You won't know, how many stupid things i have done this year.
1. Giving my number to a stranger.
2. Having a crush on someone i don't even talked before.
3. Hand-in late or even didn't hand-in the work N times.
4. Being jealous on someone that never know me.
5. Wasting and wasting paper just do conteng and threw it away.
6. Stalking people by viewing and reviewing their profile and photos on facebook.
7. Crying and thinking negatively in the night alone.
8.

Besides those little memories i got, i earn nothing in this year.

But, i never regret being in Batai.
Maybe i did, before. But now, well, is just admit it, is still my class, i am the one who suppose to support my class. What if i hate it myself? Then no one will support batai.

Although batai is the best, it is still my class. The class that i had stay for a year.

(Y)

Comments

Popular Posts