My name

I heard my name in your conversation. ;P
Yes.
Is MY NAME.
am i that popular?
Lol.
don't think so... :/

holiday is damn boring.
i found another thing to do,
that is STALK people.
(;
demi ng, that is fun.
stalking people is so freaking fun!
:D

but the thing is, when you stalk,
if you found out that you are include in their conversation,
then it will be... OMG! O.o||
they are talking bout me!
Whatthe?!?!
Lol.

thatsit!. ;)

Andand,
going Malacca.
2days 1night.
better than nothing. :P
great.
can get photos again.
i don't have camera, so i take with my phone.
my phone sucks la.
1.3mega only.
the photo damn sucks.
but, challenge? challenge to take a nice photo. (;
i am not that pro.
just playing..


==
kaykay fine.
.__.

just becareful.
i'll be stalking you. ;P

Comments

Popular Posts