Changed.

I dunno why.
Felt that you changed a lot.
Didn't meet you for one week only, what makes you changed?
I can felt that you are not really happy though i didn't meet you.
Who did anything to my darling?
Aww.
I seriously dunno what should i talk to you.
Feel that you scare bout loosing friend.
But who?
Please don't think bout that.
Although i don't really know what you thinking,
although i may not your best friend,
Although i am not the one you want to share secret with,
But i still care about you.
Darling,
no matter what,
please remember that i am always with you.
You wouldn't loose anything.
even though if you loose, you will not loose me.
You are my best friend.
BEST FRIEND.
i don't care what happened to you.
just wanna tell you that you still have a friend, here, to be with you.

Comments

Popular Posts